GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy too, but all this movie is, is a torture session. No explanation as to why he's being tortured, cudda made fun of him alot more.

In the end, the smart person can see that this is just Hating on him, in the form of a well drawn animation.

While all that is fact, the animation was great and as were the voices.

OrganizedApeShape responds:

I kinda agree, Its really just meant for a giggle

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

Fellow Viewers, hear this:

Sometimes, you tell the Animator how bad his flash was, what he should do, why, how, such and so. Dosnt it occur to you, Some Flashes (Like this 1) are Ment to be peices of Crap? To hopefully be underdog or Turd of the week, or just as a joke to Piss people like you all off? Its true, this is but 1 of them. If it was a real Attempt to be good Flash, read the Authors Comments, before Reviewing. Just a word out to ya'll whom are Pissed.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

What Animation Can do: Example 12824

Another Twist and toyment of what Art and the Power of Animation can whip up. Although this one was done in a Sick, disgusting Manner. However, that is not the Case. This disgusting Flash did not suprise me, though it puzzled me. Trying to understand what it ment. {Actual Joke:}Showing a Icon with a well drawn girl, "Bad Baby" Title, and description...anybody would click it. Although, left to see this... this terrably awful thing. The Effort, However, was great. 8/10.

~Btw, did I mention his flash was disturbing?

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Hey Man...

You did the right thing not to listen to stupid Critics that dunno crap bout Flash.I think its fairly how Ego would've done it (Just with his Anime Style Art) but still his way nonetheless, an just as good. 10/10+5/5=Just what you deserved.

Maple Hearts Maple Hearts

Nice C-C-C-Combo of Idea's

Seemed like it was all done with Graphic Symbols Alone.
I dont recall seeing any Movieclips(Or at least,not enough) But
even so,it was Cool.Like I said,A Nice C-c-c-Combo of Idea's.

>That Golem Part made to look like that heartless(Forgot Name)
Made me laugh,Good one.(Shulda made 'em Purple though,wulda been Better...)

SBC's Cookie Clockmas! SBC's Cookie Clockmas!

Great but,umm I noticed...

Great Flash,as usual.But ive looked at the reviews of most of ur flashes,ur reply to most of the review like an ass...like the few below.Dam maN,U WERE MY fAV CLOCK AN IM STARTING TO SEE WHY EVERY1 MAKES THOSE hate flashes about you.
You are my fav clock,i dont want to lose respect in ya.
So stop bein an ass,Thanks.

RupeeClock responds:

Do you know why I leave these negative responses?

It's because I don't think much of the people I respond to, at all.

Hint hint.

Hot chicks dancing. Hot chicks dancing.

Finnally.

Something Funny! Ive been looking at greyclocks crap way too long,Very Nice!

Ball Sack Jungle Ball Sack Jungle

People liked this.....because???

Wth,ppl are loving itthis was another 1 of ur pointless Flash's(Actually im reffering to Greyclock on this one)
As to you Pirate,good drawings an Music.Still needs a point though.

Enter Chink Clock Enter Chink Clock

Man,cmon

I bet you realy can make something worth watching,just stop posting this Crap on NG,like rlly cmon man.An btw,im not Asain or w/e,but some ppl might take this offensivly (Sewing occurs,or Ban)So all in All,think of the Veiwers.

Maple Story's blob Maple Story's blob

lol Pure awsome....nice Submision.

I thought it was AWSOME for your 1st Flash.Although,it prob wasnt ur first flash,maybe your 1st Submission...not Flash.Anyways nice job.