Desutori Desutori

I thought the game was great.
... however, I don't wanna be "that guy" but it sounds like you expect a great deal from this game.
It was challenging sure but it only took me about 20 minutes, I wouldn't define that as hardcore.

If you are expecting this game to hit big with nothing but just THIS then.... I mean.... Eh...

However if this is a planned series with increasingly better games onwards then sure. Maybe.

Kooh responds:

I didn't expect anything! I'm just excited it got the reviews it has!

I do have another game in the works however, and it was always my intention to do a sequel to this, so in the end, it all works out I suppose!

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

Awesome, but Unfairly Hard.

It would'nt be as Hard if the Charecter didnt Slip around so Much, its Quite Tedios.
Otherwise, Great Artistry, Music Choice and Scripting!

Awesome Sprite Tutorial Awesome Sprite Tutorial

Just what I needed.

Excellent, Perfect-O, Just what I was looking for to solve my Blurry Effect Problem(The Scale was the Solution)Quick question, Can I edit the Movieclip so that I can Scale the Images in it? Or do I have to Rescale the Movieclip everytime I bring it out?

Swizardv2 responds:

Well unless you want to scale every frame again in the movie clip (which is hell, because you'll also need to activate grid to see it's the same size), the best thing to do it just rescale it evertime you bring the movieclip out. (and if you want it to be the same size again, then just copy and paste :] )

Sprite_Tutorial Sprite_Tutorial

I can do it, Just...

I always seem to get Blurry Sprites, after makin a Movieclip of them.Is that Common? Is there a Solution?
Great Tut. Btw, Very interactive! :3

Sprite-harvester responds:

by any chance is your jpg quality set to low? if not then you may want to lower the number of which you trace your sprite sheet. I'm not sure of anything else that may cause that. But I hope this helps

Advanced Sprite Tutorial Advanced Sprite Tutorial

Heh, I know I learned something !

The Looks, the Explanations, The EXAMPLES! PERFECT! PEERRFFECCT!
Easy to Follow, working buttons, to go foward an back frames, Everything is....PERFECT! 10/10, Voting 5 Now!!!

Sprite Animation Tutorial Sprite Animation Tutorial

Needs a Tune up on the Looks

It explains thouroughly, ppl can understand it. Its just the fact that, the Grammer might throw you off, and the sprites were a lil cheap. A lil bit more Effort, this'll get a 10.
Still, it works.

Sprite Sheet Tutorial -V2 Sprite Sheet Tutorial -V2

Cool But...

Whenever I try to make a Simple Movieclip of say: Sonic Runing, they come out done in a Blurry Quality.I cant Fix that.

Stick Fighter ver 0.5 Stick Fighter ver 0.5

Pretty Shnazzy

I really think this was coo,little easy,but cool.
Maybe there shuld be a storyline,like Cinemas b4 the fight an stuff :3
Oh,an btw,dont ever post a incomplete flash game without the werd
"Demo" in the title.Plz it confuzzzles ppl xD

Nice job

Maple Story: Pianus Maple Story: Pianus

*Raises Hand* Id like a Tutorial...or help.

lol Nice game,an I read "the talk" with you an i think it would be awsome if u can make a tutorial or Personal Help offerings.The game was pure awsome,id love to make somthing like this.

Mario0 Mario0

Nice Start!

Wow,I cant even make a correct platformer,but you pulled it off! First off,the enimies shoudnt have Health bars...Save that for bosses.The concept is good.Collecting stars to get to the next stage is entertaining.The shells although are to repetitive,I suggest you put a variable thatsallows you to shoot the shell, set to true and whenever you shoot the shell the variable turns false,after a certain amount of time the variable should return true to that way it can be more controlable rather than repetitive.Also Mario need some running sprites.